There are hundreds of innovative ways to lose weight. The road of dieting is crowded with fasting fads, juice regimens, proteins and carb only diets with 15 to 90 day time limits. Health professionals, personal trainers and Physical Therapists have found ways to exercise, stretch and build muscles, build strong bones and exercise the heart.
Colon Cleansing is a remarkable and easy way to regulate evacuation, get rid of constipation, help to reduce polyps and cysts that can turn into cancer. More than 60 million people spend $700 million per year across the United States to rid themselves of irregularity and constipation.
What are the Benefits of Colon Cleansing?
* Regular and easy evacuation of waste products.
* Removes two days of digested meals that carry a significant amount of weight.
* This process removes the excess weight that remains on the walls of the colon.
* Painful Cramps, bloating, nausea, excessive belching leaves the body.
* Your energy is restored, and your metabolism gets a boost.
* Nutrients and vitamins are absorbed quicker because the walls of the colon are clean.
* Harmful bacteria and toxins are removed from the colon and do not leak into the bloodstream.
* The digestive system is working at its optimal level.
* You’re not focused on any of the symptoms that caused the need for a colon cleaning.
Can you use a colon supplement to lose weight?
The intestinal tract is between 25 and 30 feet long. The human body can store a great amount of waste that can be removed through a routine colon cleansing. The four-pound internal organ can hold two days of meals, junk food, and snacks until it’s time to evacuate. People have reported a weight loss of twenty pounds.
The pace on how fast the food moves through your system depends on the type of foods you consume on a daily basis. Are they fatty and low fiber foods? Do you skip meals and the food lingers in your intestinal tract? But don’t fret. You can eat right and your system could still use a good colon cleansing.
Making Homemade Colon Cleansers
When you have decided to add colon cleansing as part of your diet routine, keep in mind why you want to use it. If you are on medications ask the doctor if a colon cleansing is okay and tell him the ingredients of the cleanse.
You can use an Oxygen-based Colon Cleanser for five to six days.
* A probiotic supplement and follow the instructions for a rewarding experience.
* Aloe Vera Juice
* Raw or Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
* Distilled Water
The cleansing of the colon will be quick and gentle while your system is going through detox.
These are some of the fruits to use in a colon cleanser:
* Apples, Oranges, Bananas and Grapefruit.
* Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries and Pineapple.
* Avocados, Tomatoes and Papayas.
* White Grapes and Watermelon.
Eat A Healthy Diet During And After Your Colon Cleanse
If you decide to continue to eat the same diet during your colon cleanse, you will not lose any weight. The sodas and juices are full of refined sugars. The cheesesteaks, double cheeseburgers and fries are stuffed full of calories and fats with high counts of cholesterol. Processed lunch meats for subs and hoagies and other junk food have a high sodium count and the body will hold onto the excess fluid. All of these foods taste great but must be pushed aside for the colon cleansing and maintaining healthy eating habits.
* Drink as much water as possible when taking a colon cleanse. Sometimes the inside of your lips, gums and mouth will feel dry, drink more water.
* Remember your allergies before mixing natural herbs and drinking or swallowing a capsulated supplement.
* You can use Flax seed powder or oil to mix in your soups, smoothies, puddings and sprinkle on salads. This is a natural gluten free, antioxidant, loaded with vitamins and minerals and helps to curb the appetite and cravings for food.
* Organic or Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is a unique, no-risk colon cleanse detox without any side effects. Your liver will turn the fatty acids into energy. The toxins will flow from your body quickly.
* Pumpkin Seeds can be eaten or ground into a powder or sprinkled on soups, salads as part of your colon cleanse diet. The seeds get rid of parasites that may have attached themselves in your colon. Use the unseasoned Pumpkin seeds, not the barbecue or ranch flavor, just plain regular Pumpkin seeds.
* Drink Organic Fruit and Vegetable juices they are sweetened by nature.
* Natural Fiber supplements can be purchased with natural flavors or unflavored and mixed with water, juices, soups and salads.
Scheduling your body for a routine tune-up of colon cleansing. Take the time and sit down and figure out the best way for you to start a colon cleansing routine. You will be overjoyed with the results and have no regrets.